Seminars and Speaking Engagements
Andre Villeneuve, director of Catholics for Israel, is occasionally available for a limited number of speaking engagements. Invite Dr. Villeneuve to your parish, conference, retreat, or study group and have him:
- share about his journey of faith and experience as a Catholic living in Israel;
- teach on the Jewish roots of the Catholic faith;
- lead a Bible study;
- deliver a multi-media presentation;
- lead you into Hebrew-Christian praise and worship.
These talks are generally given within the Church’s mission of evangelization, catechesis and renewal, for the purpose of fostering among Catholics and non-Catholics a greater understanding and deeper love for our faith.
Sample of Talks
- The Final Marriage - The Dramatic Love Story of Israel and the Church*: This multi-media presentation studies the story of Jewish-Christian relations and how the relationship between Jesus and the Jewish people is reflected in the relationship between the Jewish people and the Church.
- Ariel Ben Ami's journey of faith: hear how Ariel’s search for God led him from nominal Catholicism to agnosticism, evangelical Protestantism, Messianic Judaism and back into the Catholic Church, and how his journey ignited a deep passion for the reconciliation of Israel and the Church.
- God's Story, Our Story*: The Story of God's covenants in His story of salvation and our place in it, from creation to the coming of the Messiah and into the age of the Church.
- The Church - The Kingdom of God on Earth*: This presentation studies the roots of the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church in the Old and New Testaments and how God has always spoken to his people through the offices of priest, prophet and king.
- In His Presence - The Liturgy and Sacraments of the Church in the light of Israel's Tabernacle Worship* : Study how the Exodus out of Egypt and desert wanderings of the Israelites prefigured the liturgy and sacraments of the Church.
- Introduction to Judaism: An overview of Jewish life, faith, and prayer today.
- Life in Israel today: the joys and challenges of living in Jerusalem today at the crossroads of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Jewish and Catholic Faith: what connects us – and what divides us.
Contact us for information on available dates and cost.